dressed up for the letdown

stereoarcade's Profile Page

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mix02: Nathalie.


So in actuality the first mix is the second mix and the second the first, because this whole thing started after a few people coaxed me into putting my mixes online. Even though I think they suck. So to be a jerk and embarrass the three or four people who actually read and listen to this, behold your own embarrassment. Be grateful I didn't choose shocking or embarrassing pictures.

In all modesty, and to be absolutely resolutely fair the first mix Sad Song Street, which I kind of hope becomes a regular ongoing years and years kinda thing if only to have something to do -- to be fair, the first mix ever made for this was Nathalie's mix. Here it is if you haven't heard it cos I actually like this one quite a bit.

1. Death Cab For Cutie - You Can Do Better Than Me
2. Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires
3. Lightspeed Champion - Galaxy Of The Lost
4. Nico - These Days
5. Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
6. Pink Floyd - The Fletcher Memorial Home
7. The Flaming Lips - Bad Days (Aurally Excited Version)
8. The Slits - Spend, Spend, Spend
9. Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter
10. Muse - Blackout
11. Michael Andrews - Gretchen Ross
12. Arcade Fire - Surf City Eastern City Bloc



1 comment:

the zach said...

i heart your body and music brian.