dressed up for the letdown

stereoarcade's Profile Page

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Beards 0wn indie folk.

I have no idea who this is. I downloaded a song from a mixtape last night and immediately scoured Hype Machine for every single I could find. Well, maybe not every single one. It's 3:45 and I'm extremely lazy right now. The project is called Vandaveer by a guy named Mark Charles. Upon just checking out his website, he's from Washington DC. How's about them apples? He's playing at IOTA Dec 12. I must find money for this to make up for missing Bowerbirds (twice) and Bon Iver.

Woolgathering


The Street Is Full Of Creeps


Bowerbirds are from North Carolina, I believe. This guy's amazing with a guitar, and I love how good this sounds in a supermarket.

Bowerbirds - Bur Oak


Bonus: my favorite Dodos song 'Ashley.'

Dodos - Ashley

No comments: